covid alert- vaccinations
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Covid vaccine confusion. Mar25,2021.
There are many on the market and more coming. Here is a link that compares them and takes out all the misinformation and misuse of various terms. Please take 5 minutes to watch it.
We do recommend taking any available vaccine at this time. There is a lot of confusion and terms used. Please keep in mind that for large companies this is a business of immense profit, so there is a lot of leaked information to both support and demote each others studies. Unfortunately, in todays world due to time constraints, we have to take the data provided by the "car salesman"(working for vaccine company) as the only one available and therefore requires scrutiny.
Here are some certainties. 1. Any vaccine will prevent the severe form of covid, the disease, that can put people in the ICU.
2. All vaccines will reduce the burden of covid in the world. Doubtful that it will eliminate it.
3. You can still acquire mild covid illness even though you have had vaccination. You will recover.
4. Highly unlikely that invisible carriers are a problem and even exist to any significant degree.
5. Not recommended for infants and children at this time.
6. Mild side effects are common, temperature, site soreness, fatigue.
7. Covid is capable of causing serious blood clots. Vaccines probably not, the scientific evidence is poor at this time. The Astra-Zeneca vaccine may rarely be associated with a clot at the back of the nose and base of the brain, but this is being monitored currently. Headlines often originate from competitors indirectly pointing to low value information as clinical fact, to gain a better market share.
8. There are numerous people who are immune, or whose system can recognize and address it like any other virus and not create problems. We just dont have a good way of identifing them.
9. We are lobbying government and health departments to involve us, and allow us to vaccinate you, but no indication that it will happen. It took 4 mos, for our own staff to start immunization, despite being both high risk front line workers and working in the Canada's covid hotspot. We will have to remain mostly virtual until the process is completed in a few months, and we obtain a suitable color designation that allows normal care to become more personal. We regret that we could not convince the gate keepers otherwise. Please work with us in this very difficult time.